A Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney position in Chicago, IL is available with a top Chicago-based mid-size firm courtesy of Parker + Lynch Legal. Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of prior commercial litigation experience.
- Handling all aspects of litigation from inception through trial
- Drafting of pleadings, discovery, substantive motions, and briefs
- Taking of depositions of fact and expert witnesses
- Assisting partners with trials
- At least two years of law firm experience
- Excellent academic credentials, analytical and writing skills
- Substantive experience drafting litigation documents and taking depositions
Would you like to learn more about the Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney position in Chicago? If so, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.