Parker + Lynch Legal is conducting a search for a Commercial Real Estate Associate on behalf of one its clients, a leading firm in Dallas, TX. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have at least two years of commercial real estate transactional experience. This position requires a high level of sophisticated work, allows for significant client contact, and is for someone who wants to grow as an attorney. Salary is extremely competitive and commensurate with experience.
• Extensive experience handling sophisticated multi-million-dollar real estate transactions
• Finance/banking experience as it relates to real estate transactions
• Preparing and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, closing documents, leases and loan documents
• Reviewing due diligence items including organizational documents, title and survey, and addressing any closing and handling issues
• Negotiating, preparing and revising restrictive covenants, subordination agreements, and loan agreements and modifications
• At least two years of relevant experience
• Must have a wide-range of commercial real estate transaction knowledge, including real estate finance, purchase and sale agreements, joint ventures, leases, acquisitions, mortgage and asset-based financing, dispositions and development of real property and assets
• Must know Texas real estate law
• Excellent academics required
Please submit your resume and law school transcripts for confidential consideration by our team. We would love to speak with you about your experience and this opportunity in detail. Thank you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled