Are you a real estate attorney with securities, real estate, and/or finance law experience interested in a new opportunity in Portland, OR? We are looking for someone with experience working on real estate closings and private offerings. You will also be working on commercial, acquisition, due diligence, title and survey work, and will be expected to hit the ground running. Do you have a strong academic background and an analytical mind? We especially want to hear from you! The ideal candidate will also have excellent writing skills, good business judgement, and exhibit superb attention to detail.
- Licensed and in good standing with the Oregon State Bar; strong academic credentials are preferred
- Experience in the following areas: securities, real estate, finance law, commercial, acquisition, due diligence, title and survey work
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, good business judgement, and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (both written and verbal) is a huge asset!
If you are a qualified real estate associate interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above!
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!