Now hiring for a Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant job in Jacksonville, FL. Do you have more than three years of experience providing support to attorneys in this practice area? If so, then apply today!
• Prepare and review leasing documents, lease summaries, lease file audits and track all lease renewals
• Draft purchase agreements, easements, restrictive covenants, and subordination agreements
• Assist with the preparation, execution, and filing of required contracts and other legal documents and the administration of day to day departmental activities
• Provide administrative support to all departments
• 3+ years of experience handling commercial real estate and commercial lease agreements
• Prior experience in this practice area a must
• Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
Are you interested in applying for this Commercial Real Estate job in Jacksonville, Florida? If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link or email to Jacksonville@specialcounsel.com! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com and follow SCI Jacksonville on Facebook for updates on new positions and the legal market in North Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records