Are you a head and shoulders above your peers in your law firm’s real estate department? If so, we may have that opportunity to take the next step! Special Counsel is Seeking a Real Estate Legal Assistant to support a firmly established firm’s essential real estate department.
Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Research, review, and analyze, policies/surveys and commercial loan documents
- Draft, transcribe and type letters, documents and other correspondence
- Maintain electronic case files
- Schedule appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, etc.
- Assist attorneys with management of large commercial real estate development transactions
- Must have 5+ years experience in a Florida law firm, supporting a real estate transaction practice
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work with an extremely high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Does this Real Estate Legal Assistant job in Orlando, Florida sound like the right fit for you? Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com and follow @SCIOrlando on Twitter and Facebook for updates on new positions and the legal market in central Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled