Special Counsel has an immediate opportunity for a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal in Jacksonville, Florida! Do you have strong commercial real estate experience in a law firm supporting multiple partners? If so, then apply today to be considered for this permanent role!
You are the perfect fit if:
• You have solid commercial real estate experience as paralegal in a large firm, including coordinating, attending and managing all aspects of a real estate purchase and sale transaction from pre- to post-closing.
• You have experience preparing, reviewing and analyzing all documents required in a commercial real estate transaction, including titles, surveys and lien searches.
• You have experience producing title commitments, policies, endorsements and calculation, collecting and remitting agent and underwriter premiums.
• You can articulate in detail what you have done in real estate transactions, the processes you have used, and what your specific level of responsibility was with each task.
• You possess a Bachelor’s degree or Florida Registered Paralegal certification.
• You have Florida e-filing experience.
• You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• You can demonstrate professionalism and a sense of initiative and ability to move things forward.
• You are proficient in MS Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
• You are proficient using a document management software is required.
• You have experience billing your time as a paralegal.
Does this Commercial Real Estate Paralegal job in Jacksonville, Florida sound like the right fit for you? Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link, or email to Jacksonville@specialcounsel.com! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com!