Are you a Commerical Real Estate Paralegal searching for a new job in the Baltimore, MD area? Are you looking to find a setting with a true team atmosphere and a firm that invests in their employees? Special Counsel is working with a unique law firm client that has a fantastic work/life balance! If you have at least three years of recent related experience, you could be qualified for this position. Depending on experience, you could make well above $90,000 plus have access to a robust benefits package.
Some of the responsibilities of the Commercial Real Estate Paralegal include:
- Providing support to a busy and growing CRE team
- Independently handling transactions from contract to post-closing
- Drafting and reviewing closing documents and any adjustments
- Reviewing of title commitments, surveys and plats
- Leading communications such as conference calls
- Three years of commercial real estate experience, preferrably in a law firm setting
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but will make an exception based on relevant experience in the field
If you are interested in this exploring this permanent Commercial Real Estate Paralegal job in the Baltimore, MD area, confidentially apply today. If qualified, our team will contact you to schedule a conversation and next steps.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled