Special Counsel Minneapolis has an immediate direct hire, permanent job opening for a paralegal with experience in Commercial Real Estate. If you have experience assisting attorneys in all aspects of real estate transactions and are looking for a thriving, dynamic team to join, this is the job for you!
Duties of the Commercial Real Estate Paralegal job include:
- Researching applicable laws and regulations
- Drafting real estate documents
- Assisting attorneys in the closings and deals, including filing documents as appropriate
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of Commercial Real Estate Paralegal experience required; 10 years of experience is ideal
- Experience supporting a minimum of 4 attorneys in a law firm setting required
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills required - both internally and with clients
- Demonstrated ability to handle a heavy work load, executing all details large and small
All paralegals looking for an exciting job opportunity with a top Minnesota law firm and possessing the experience described above should apply today for immediate consideration - the firm is ready to hire!