Calling all Real Estate Paralegals! Now hiring for a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal job in Jacksonville, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have several years’ experience providing support to attorneys in this practice area? If so, then apply today to be considered for this permanent role! They are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join their team.
- Prepare, review, analyze and organize documents for commercial real estate transactions
- Review and analyze corporate financial information
- Resolve and investigate title issues
- Draft closing documents, contract amendments, easements, objection letters, and other documents related to the acquisition and disposition of real estate
- Correspond with clients, banks, city and county offices
- Create and manage corporate entity registrations when needed
- 5 plus years of experience commercial real estate closings
- College degree and paralegal certificate preferred
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Must have strong computer skills; Word, Excel and Outlook as well as general understanding of software systems to access and utilize software required to complete closings
- Ideal background includes experience with loan packages over $3 million
If you would like to be considered for this Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Job, please submit your resume below.
Please visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view additional opportunities. Please follow Special Counsel Orlando on Twitter @SCIOrlando.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled