We have a top law firm looking to add a talented paralegal, can you rise to the occasion? Do you have four or more years’ experience providing support to attorneys in commercial and residential real estate transactions? This Real Estate Paralegal position may be the job for you!
• Prepare, review, analyze and organize documents for commercial real estate transactions
• Review and analyze corporate financial information
• Resolve and investigate title issues
• Draft closing documents, contract amendments, easements, objection letters, and other documents related to the acquisition and disposition of real estate
• Correspond with clients, banks, city and county offices
• Order and review title commitments, surveys, estoppels, and payoff statements
• Five plus years’ experience in commercial closings, multimillion-dollar loans, and retail development highly desired
• College degree and paralegal certificate a plus
• Must have exceptional attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Proficiency in Closing software a plus
Are you interested in applying for this Real Estate Paralegal job in Orlando, Florida? If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format.
Special Counsel has been the premier provider of legal staffing and recruiting services in the United States. Today, we continue to lead the industry, leveraging the expertise of our people, the principles of our company and our unparalleled connections within the legal community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled