Special Counsel is now hiring for a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal for a law firm in Charlotte, NC. Do you have more than three years of experience providing support to attorneys in this practice area? If so, then apply today!
- Prepare and review leasing documents, lease summaries, lease file audits and track all lease renewals
- Draft purchase agreements, easements, restrictive covenants, and subordination agreements
- Assist with the preparation, execution, and filing of required contracts and other legal documents and the administration of day to day departmental activities
- Provide administrative support to all departments
- At least 3 years of experience handling commercial real estate and commercial lease agreements
- Bachelor’s degree required, Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
Are you interested in applying for this Commercial Real Estate Paralegal job in Charlotte? If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the link below. To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.