Special Counsel is seeking to fill a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal position at a law firm in Nashville, TN. If you are an experienced legal professional knowledgeable in the Real Estate Law, we would love to see your resume today!
- Provide support to a rapidly growing real estate practice group.
- Handle transactions from contract/load commitment to post closing with minimal supervision.
- Drafting and reviewing closing documents.
- Title insurance and surveys.
- Closing adjustments and statements.
- Heavy client interaction.
- At least 10 years of commercial real estate experience in a law firm
- Bachelor's Degree or Paralegal Certificate required
- Ability to handle an extremely busy and demanding role supporting multiple attorneys.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work with clients directly.
- Must be extremely organized, proactive and efficient.
If you would like to be considered for this Commercial Real Estate Paralegal job in Nashville, please submit your resume today!