Now hiring for a commercial litigation paralegal job in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 3+ years of experience providing support to attorneys in this practice area? If so, then apply today to be considered for this job!
- Preparing and analyzing legal documents produced by clients, parties, and non-parties
- General case management, including preparing case summaries and reports for clients
- Trial preparation including exhibit organization, coordinating with witnesses, and preparing fact and expert witness binders
- Lexis, Westlaw, and other legal research
- Assisting with any and all aspects of the litigation process
- Maintaining positive contact with clients and observing confidentiality of client matters
- 3+ years of commercial litigation experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal Certificate
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Motivated and an independent worker
Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com. You can also follow @SCIMiami on Twitter and Facebook for daily updates on new positions and the legal market in South Florida!