Special Counsel is currently seeking contract attorneys, paralelgals, HMDA/AML analysts, and/or underwriters for a long-term project in Tampa, which is scheduled to start on Saturday, 2.24.19.. Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume ASAP if you are available for this project..
- Anticipated Start Date: Saturday, 2.24.19
- Expected Duration: 1 year or at least until December 2019
- Hour requirement: 40 hour minimum per week (possible opportunities for OT)
- Location: Onsite in Tampa, FL; Office is east of Tampa along the 1-75 corridor where the highway splits between 1-75 and I-4 (approximately 5 minutes from downtown)
- Responsibilities: Project involves clearing out closed accounts. Candidates will follow a checklist to close out accounts and must be 100% accurate.
- No parking costs
- eDiscovery experience: Highly preferred for contract attorney position
- Bar/License: If applying for contract attorney position, must have an active license to practice law in any U.S. state
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in a Word doc ASAP! Please ensure your experience related to this position is listed on your resume.
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled