Special Counsel is currently recruiting an experienced Compliance Manager/Paralegal for a long-term temporary assignment at an east-side company. Possibility of temp-to-hire. Work may be done remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Update and develop company policies and procedures regarding corporate compliance (code of conduct; anti-bribery; anti-trust; trade compliance; harassment)
- Update and develop company chemical compliance policies (TSCA/FIFRA/FDA)
- Organize company records to document company has an effective ethics and compliance program as delineated in Chapter 8 of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines.
- Developing and updating training manuals.
- Preparing compliance reports and tracking compliance activities
- Prepare SOPs and job aids
Would you like to learn more about the temporary Compliance Manager/Paralegal position that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Concord, Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter @cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled