Would you be interested in a new position in the Tampa area? We are now hiring for a Conflicts Analyst in Tampa, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! This opportunity is with a very prestigious and leading law firm with an office in Tampa. They are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join their team!
- Confirm that firm conflicts procedures are being followed and that all searching is accurate
- Create a written analysis for attorneys that is well-organized
- Process any requests for conflicts searches, perform research, and complete business intake forms
- Assist in development and training of employees in other departments and be comfortable and available during evening hours and weekends
- Work together with team members to take care of urgent issues that are related to routine pre-engagement and restructuring matters
- Respond to department email communications with the right information on time
- Serve as the face of new business and conflicts
- Perform analysis and research processes on potential new business
- 2-3 years of experience in reference library work, risk, research, conflicts searches, or related experience
- A bachelor’s degree is a requirement; a master’s degree or J.D. is a plus!
- Conflicts training will be provided on the job
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link!