Special Counsel (SCI) Houston is currently seeking a Conflicts Analyst for a great law firm client in the Houston area.
- Performs company research on all new & existing clients
- Executes searches in conflicts database on all names submitted for new business and associated names identified through company research.
- Analyzes and interprets complex database research results in order to identify potential issues
- Bachelor’s degree and Minimum of 3 years’ experience conducting company information research
- Strong research, problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality of internal and personnel affairs.
- Flexibility in managing multiple priorities.
* Salary commensurate with experience
If you are qualified and interested in this position, apply TODAY for immediate consideration!