Hiring today for a Construction Litigation Legal Assistant job in Jacksonville, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have three or more years’ experience supporting attorneys in a construction litigation practice group? Our client is a respected national law firm seeking to add a very experienced team member to assist in their construction practice group. This is a permanent direct hire position.
Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Calendaring and scheduling
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence
- Filing and Efiling
- Assist with file management
- Word processing
- Three or more years’ experience in a law firm
- Background in construction litigation preferred!
- Experience with civil litigation
- Prior experience efiling in both Federal and State court!
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with FileSite office management system a Plus!
- Possess basic Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Background using an electronic document management system
If this Legal Assistant job in Jacksonville, Florida sounds like a great opportunity for you, apply now by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com and follow @SCIOrlando on Twitter and Facebook for daily updates on new positions and the legal market in west central Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled