Special Counsel is looking to hire a Legal Contract Administrator in Marlborough, MA. This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality and strong organizational skills. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
• Analyze, develop and/or maintain customer sales contracts and associated reporting for client. This position supports sales teams with responsibilities for the analysis, development, maintenance and performance reporting of customer contracts.
• Support the sales teams by providing pre-contract sensitivity analysis, including price and revenue modeling, profitability and revenue risk exposure, and manage pricing approval process via our contract management system and business unit guidelines.
• Develop, interpret and disseminate contract specific performance reporting and trend analysis to the supported sales organizations in a timely manner, leveraging the reporting available through the contract management system and producing customized contract reporting as required.
• Provide sales personnel with guidance as required on the strategic intent and parameters of the available sales programs and guidelines.
• Support the sales organization++ requirements in the development of RFP/contract responses, including customer facing material, and coordination of the contract document requirements.
• Manage rebate accruals, optimizing the ratio of contract accruals to settlements.
• Provide account level and contract sales reporting to field sales organizations and external customers.
• Utilize the contract management system tools and adhere to defined corporate sales operations processes, providing the sales management organization with the necessary information to make quality business decisions, optimize revenue and ensure post contract contracting reporting and compliance measurement.
•General knowledge and application of technical and business concepts, procedures, and practices. Interprets company policies and procedures to resolve issues. Beginning knowledge of industry practices and standards.
• Problem Solving: Applies professional concepts and company policies and procedures, analyzes data or situations, and exercises judgment to recommend solutions to solve problems. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be obtained.
• Planning and Organization: Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule with guidance from manager.
• Discretion/Latitude; Supervision Received; Decision Making: Receives general supervision. Makes recommendations which may be reviewed by manager. May exercise authority within limits. May seek guidance in resolving problems.
• Business Relationships and Project Management: Begins establishing and cultivating internal business relationships to facilitate completion of tasks. May participate in project teams.
• Impact: Participates in the completion of departmental projects and goals. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require an expenditure of resources to rectify.
• Liaison: Engages with internal company and occasional external contacts. Uses discretion, diplomacy and tact in interactions.
Hours: 8am – 5pm M-F 40 hours week
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records