We are working with an outstanding national corporation looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their growing group!
This role could be perfect for you if you can handle the following responsibilities:
- Drafting, editing, reviewing and negotiating complex agreements
- Provide support to the sales team
- Exhibit solid negotiation skills
- Monitor and track status of contract-related matters and provide updates to legal team
- Identify business and legal risks and propose solutions
- Minimum 2 plus years of experience with drafting, editing and negotiating contracts
- Work as a team player and liaison with other groups
- Able to anticipate and proactively take initiative.
- High proficiency with computer skills
Want more details? Contact Special Counsel today to speak with a recruiter about this opportunity. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled