Special Counsel is seeking a Contracts Administrator for a company here in Jacksonville, FL.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Process lease applications, including coordination of pricing, insurance compliance, engineering review and other approvals as required.
• Draft contractual documents and coordinate negotiation of the terms and conditions accordingly.
• Prepare standard reports and custom reports
• Resolve property owner and tenant issues.
• Support the process to put agreements in place for undocumented encroachments.
• Knowledge of contracts administration at a level generally acquired through at least two years of related experience.
• Ability to quickly develop expert knowledge of right of way land leasing.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams.
• Excellent project management skills, organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you meet the above and are interested in this Contracts Administrator opportunity please apply with your resume ASAP!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records