Hey there Motor City! Special Counsel is looking for a skilled Commercial Litigation Paralegals for upcoming contract based opportunities that we anticipate coming up in the near future for multiple clients. Our clients frequently handle extensive matters related to faulty products, high dollar breaches of contracts and almost exclusively high stakes files worth multiple millions of dollars. We are actively looking for candidates who have the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience working in a sophisticated commercial litigation practice.
- Demonstrated experience meeting, and exceeding yearly billable hour requirements.
- Experience with cutting edge eDiscovery software and very proficient with a variety of related software platforms.
- Proficient with discovery related legal drafting, assisting attorneys with preparing for depositions and preparing for trial.
- Experience with related legal drafting including various motions, handling interrogatories etc.
- Common areas of litigation expertise include: Municipal Defense, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Securities Litigation, Construction Litigation, Breach of Contract claims etc.
-2+ years of experience and a Bachelors Degree is preferred but not required.
If this is something that is of interest to you, please reach out to the team here at Special Counsel asap by sending us your resume to Detroit@specialcounsel.com.