Special Counsel AUSTIN is seeking a temporary/contract corporate associate to assist ASAP with a project for a company in South West Austin.
Duties and requirements:
- This person will assist with a large M&A transaction
- Serve as point of contact for broker, bankers, bidders and all parties related to the transaction;
- Coordinate data requests for all external parties
- Schedule and update meetings with CFO, CEO and M&A Director
- Paralegals and contracts managers with M&A experience will also be considered;
- M&A experience and/or project management REQUIRED
- JD preferred, bar license not required.
- Familiarity with tech agreements and working with a software company preferred
- Experience working in data room in M&A transaction strongly preferred.
- Work is onsite at company in SW Austin
- Full-time hours - some overtime may be required
- Project is anticipated to last 2 months or longer
- Local candidates only
*Hourly pay rate commensurate with experience.*
If qualified and interested, please APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!