Special Counsel is currently recruiting for anticipated needs with various clients and as a result are looking to recruit multiple Insurance Defense Litigation Legal Assistants for contract and contract to hire job opportunities with well respected law firms around the Detroit Metropolitan Area. If you have 1 or more year of experience in a busy commercial litigation or insurance defense litigation practice and experience with the following tasks we want to hear from you asap!
- Calendaring, docketing, filings, ensuring service of process and working with couriers.
- Proficient with drafting various basic litigation based motions, orders, requests etc.
- Drafting witness lists and exhibit lists.
- Ordering medical records, ordering employment records and requesting police records pursuant to car accidents.
- Summarizing depositions and ordering depositions.
- Compiling expense reports, scheduling both expert and layperson depositions and handling time entry for the attorneys and paralegals you would support.
If this is something that you are interested in and you think you have the necessary experience we want to hear from you today. Please submit your resume to Detroit@specialcounsel.com.