Hey there Motor City! Special Counsel is looking for a skilled contract Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal for one of our law firm clients. Our clients represent insurance carriers that are local to Michigan as well as national insurance carriers. Many of these cases relate to auto-negligence matters, premises liability and PIP cases. We are actively looking for candidates who have the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience working in a sophisticated litigation practice.
- Demonstrated experience meeting, and exceeding yearly billable hour requirements.
- Proficient with discovery related legal drafting, assisting attorneys with preparing for depositions and preparing for trial.
- Experience with related legal drafting including various motions, handling interrogatories etc.
- Summarizing depositions, summarizing medical records and composing medical chronologies.
-2+ years of experience and a Bachelors Degree is preferred but not required.
If this is something that is of interest to you, please reach out to the team here at Special Counsel asap by sending us your resume to Detroit@specialcounsel.com.