Are you an Arizona-barred litigation attorney interested in a contract opportunity in Phoenix? You will be responsible for developing and propounding discovery, legal research, law and motion, drafting motions, and other trial prep duties. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills with superb case management skills.
- JD required; must be licensed and in good standing in Arizona
- 2+ years of litigation experience; strong academic background is preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent oral advocate and written communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
If you are a qualified litigation attorney interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to Phoenix@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!