Special Counsel is becoming a force to be reckoned with in the Toledo, Ohio legal market and is proactively recruiting for contract litigation legal assistants. Our clients are frequently very busy attorneys and in house legal departments looking for a litigation legal assistant that can keep up with their pace and if you think you can do the work we want to hear from you!
- Proficient with calendaring and docketing
- Proficient with filings and the county and state level
- Experienced with different software platforms for entering in attorneys billable time and expense reports.
- Drafting witness lists and drafting exhibit lists.
- Scheduling both expert and layperson depositions.
- Requesting both medical and employment records.
- Experienced with client correspondence and drafting various legal documents.
Salary is commensurate with experience but our client is looking for people who have at least two or more years of experience to keep up with our busy client base.
If you are interested, please send your resume asap. Also, keep an eye out on www.specialcounsel.com for future job postings.