Are you an experienced German-speaking litigation paralegal interested in a contract job opportunity in downtown Los Angeles, CA? Must be able to read, write, and speak German fluently to apply. You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents and correspondence; trial prep; calendaring; state and federal court filings; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. You may also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as answering phones, maintaining office supplies, attorney time entry, billing and expense report support, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized multi-tasker with high attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 - 3+ years of recent litigation paralegal experience
- Must speak, read, and write German fluently
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply today or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.