Are you an experienced paralegal interested in a long term in-house contract opportunity in Phoenix, AZ? In this role, you will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; building discovery timelines of key events; performing legal research; calendaring; coordinating discovery requests and responses; assembling exhibits; coordinating meetings; calendaring; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for some administrative tasks, such as phone support and filings. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with superior writing and typing skills.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and legal document formatting
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with impeccable grammar and spelling
If you are a qualified paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to Phoenix@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.