Special Counsel has been engaged for a very exciting opportunity with a new and growing law firm. Our client is looking for a long term candidate in a role that could turn into a direct hire opportunity for someone who proves that they have the necessary skills to help the firm grow. If you have the following skills please apply ASAP as if you are a fit, you could potentially start working by the end of this week!
With that being said we are looking for people who are experienced:
- Handling cases from start to finish with matters related to residential foreclosure work.
- Ability and demonstrated experience handling court appearances.
- Proficient with matters related to creditor rights, landlord-tenant and various real estate matters.
- Proficient with drafting, editing and revising legal filings.
- Ad hoc projects and picking up extra files as necessary.
This role is also perfect for a solo practitioner who is looking to supplement their current book of business with plenty of hours to be had!