Special Counsel, Inc., the nation's largest legal staffing, recruiting, and ediscovery solutions company, is working with a top Austin corporation seeking an experienced contract specialist for a CONTRACT/TEMPORARY position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a corporate/transactional role
- Inhouse experience strongly preferred.
- JD required; bar license preferred
- Candidates must be available to start within 1-2 weeks and be available for project lasting approximately 3-6 months.
- Experience negotiating, drafting and reviewing commercial agreements, including software and technology agreements
- Strong writing and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and manage workload are required.
- Pay rate: $30/hr
This is a great opportunity to work directly with the general counsel of a reputable, mission-driven company in Austin!
If you are qualified and interested in this position in Austin, please submit your resume in Word .doc format to email@example.com.