Special Counsel is actively seeking a CONTRACT SPECIALIST for a cloud based software company's AUSTIN office. This is a great opportunity to for someone to expand their skillset with an established and growing company!
- Write, review, draft, and negotiate SaaS agreements, professional services agreements, partner agreements, contract addenda
- Identify terms that vary from corporate standards to ensure accuracy and compliance, recommend appropriate modifications, engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders in the sales, professional services, legal, and other internal organizations as may be required
- Advise sales management of contractual rights and obligations and provide clarification of contract terms and conditions
- Assist in review and response to RFPs and RFQs, offering appropriate alternatives to contract terms and conditions
- Assist in other contracts management duties that may arise from time to time
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively work in a team environment and under general supervisioN
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word and Excel, is required
- Experience with SalesForce.com is preferred
- Experience with DocuSign is preferred
- 4-7 years of experience in the negotiation and monitoring technology-related agreements
- 2+ years of experience with SaaS and/or enterprise software agreements is required
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent is a plus
If you are interested and qualified in this opportunity, APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!