Special Counsel is currently seeking multiple contract to hire Insurance Defense Litigation paralegals to support our clients that are involved in busy practices in metro Detroit On point candidates will have the following experience and credentials:
- Experience handling matters related to discovery including, but not limited to, drafting answers and interrogatories, culling for responsive documents and working with electronic discovery (eDiscovery) software platforms.
- Summarizing medical records
- Summarizing depositions and summarizing expert medical records.
- Supporting attorneys as they prepare for depositions and trial.
- Demonstrated experience with meeting and or exceeding yearly billable hour requirement
Candidates with at a Paralegal Certificate from an A.B.A. approved paralegal program are highly sought after. Our clients will also consider candidates who have plenty of on point experience but have a Bachelors Degree.
Salary is commensurate with experience but our client is looking for people who have at least two or more years of experience to keep up with this busy practice.
If you are interested, please send your resume asap. Also, keep an eye out on www.specialcounsel.com for future job postings.