Are you an experienced trademark secretary interested in a contract opportunity in Costa Mesa, CA? This role has the opportunity to become contract-to-hire for the right individual. You will be responsible for creating, revising, and filing prosecution documents, docketing, preparing and filing assignment recordation online with the USPTO, providing cost estimates to clients, updating electronic filing systems as needed, composing correspondence, docketing, and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will have previous law firm experience and be extremely knowledgeable about court filing procedures and coordinating large document compilations and mail outs.
- Must have 3+ years of trademark secretary experience
- Experience with the following softwares: Microsoft Suite (Word, Styles, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), USPTO, and WIPO websites
- Comprehensive knowledge of IP law and USPTO practices
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communications with impeccable grammar and spelling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a flexible, positive attitude
If you are a qualified trademark secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to OC@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!