Special Counsel is currently seeking a temporary-to-hire Contracts Administrator for one of our clients in Chicago, IL. Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of experience working with contracts and transactional documents at a law firm or at a mid-sized or larger company as a legal assistant or paralegal. Applicants must have proposal and contract drafting experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must also have the ability to multi-task, be a team player, and have superior customer service skills.
• Coordinate, review and process various Contracts (Non-Disclosure, Sales/Purchasing, Distribution, and other Agreements);
• Prepare and administer customer proposals, RFI’s, RFQ’s, and quotes;
• Research existing agreements for compliance, performance, and issue resolution;
• Organize and maintain detailed customer files and contracts database, contract templates, signed contracts and other correspondence and documentation;
• Work closely with our sales force, legal department, and customer service department on an on-going basis; and
• Prepare of a variety of reports including PowerPoint presentations, graphs and charts.
If you would like to learn more about this role or the other jobs we have available, please submit your resume below. Or you may visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view additional opportunities. Please follow Special Counsel Chicago on Twitter @SCI_Chicago.