Special Counsel is working with an outstanding national corporation looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their group in Monroe, NC!
- Drafting, editing, reviewing and negotiating complex agreements
- Exhibit solid negotiation skills
- Monitor and track status of contract-related matters and provide updates
- Identify business and legal risks and propose solutions
- Undergraduate degree or Paralegal Certificate required
- At least two years of experience with drafting, editing and negotiating contracts
- Experience in risk management preferred
- Work as a team player and liaison with other groups
- Able to anticipate and proactively take initiative.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you are qualified and interested, please apply below! Visit www.specialcounsel.com to view our opportunities throughout the country.