Are you a mid-level contracts administrator with experience working with a web-based electronic contract administration system interested in a full-time, permanent opportunity in San Diego, CA? We are looking for a highly effective multitasker with great time management skills who exhibits extreme attention to detail. You will be entering key information and contract terms into the system; helping others access key contracts information; trouble shooting and fixing performance issues with the contracts administration system; tracking, summarizing, and reporting on contracts and contract deliverables; creating reminders for contract expiration dates and following up accordingly; assisting with financial authorization policies; and other tasks as assigned. CFCM or CPCM certification is preferred. The right candidate will be a pleasure to work with and highly knowledgeable about the laws, regulations, and policies that govern federal contracting. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- 5+ years of experience administering an electric contract database system; experience with Getting Contracts Done (GCD) is a big plus!
- BA/BS in a related field is preferred
- Contract Administration/Management certification is preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are a qualified contracts administrator interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanDiego@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.