Special Counsel is seeking professionals with Contracts Administration, Contracts Specialist, or Contract Management experience.
- Drafting, editing, reviewing and negotiating complex agreements
- Provide support to the sales team
- Exhibit solid negotiation skills
- Monitor and track status of contract-related matters and provide updates to legal team
- Identify business and legal risks and propose solutions
- 2+ years of experience with drafting, editing and negotiating contracts
- Work as a team player and liaison with other groups
- Able to anticipate and proactively take initiative.
- High proficiency with computer skills
- Contract Database Knowledge
- JD, Paralegal Certificate, or at least 2 years of relevant work experience
If you are qualified and interested, please apply below!
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.