Are you a junior- to mid-level contracts administrator with federal government contract experience interested in a contract opportunity in San Diego, CA? This role will become permanent for the right individual. We are looking for a highly organized professional who exhibits extreme attention to detail and works well independently. Beyond federal government contract experience, this role involves the full life cycle of assigned subcontracts, federal acquisition, TNN, and cost reimbursable regulation. CFCM or CPCM certification is preferred. The right candidate will be a pleasure to work with and highly knowledgeable about the laws, regulations, and policies that govern federal contracting. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- 2 - 5+ years of relevant experience; federal government experience is highly preferred
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred
- CFCM/CPCM certification is preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), QuickBooks, and Unanet
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are a qualified contracts administrator interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanDiego@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.