Our new client is looking for some top level contracts managers, could that be you? Do you have five or more years’ experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating sales contracts? Our client is a top national corporation with offices in Orlando. This is a multi-month long temporary position.
Contracts Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Review RFPs/RFIs for business, commercial, and legal terms
- Review agreements and proposals and determine action needed
- Draft, negotiate, and amend maintenance and support agreements, vendor agreements, non-disclosure agreements, SOWs, amendments, change orders, and other commercial agreements
- Manage a high volume of documents from multiple sources
- Work alongside Proposals and other internal stakeholders in drafting responses
- Develop processes, policies, and standards in order to derive efficiencies and mitigate risk within the commercial contracting lifecycle
- Five or more years’ experience in this type of role
- Experience managing commercial agreements and maintaining database
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong knowledge in UCC and applicable law
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
If this Contracts Manager job in Orlando, Florida, is a great fit with your background, then apply today by submitting your resume in Word format.