Are you an experienced contracts manager interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Portland, OR? You will be responsible for reviewing all company contracts (including all clauses, obligations, stipulations, and liabilities) prior to signage, conducting audits, communicating and documenting all contracts testing results, performing quality assurance tests, and supporting the system by improving processes and taking part in training initiatives. You will also be responsible for communicating any discrepancies you may find in contract terms, so excellent written and verbal communications skills are of the utmost importance. We are looking for a highly effective multitasker with great time management skills who exhibits extreme attention to detail.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, contract review, and/or contract development; project management experience is a plus
- BA/BS in a related field is preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), project management and information database software
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are a qualified contracts manager interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to Portland@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.