Are you a contract manager / paralegal with database management experience interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ? You will be reviewing, analyzing, and negotiating contracts and their associated documentation (including construction/land vendor/consultant agreements, contract documents, and more); coordinating meetings among internal and external teams, vendors, offices, and attorneys; training and answering questions on all things associated with vendor agreements and contracting procedures; updating and managing the contracts database; and more! You will also be entering key information and contract terms, helping others access key contracts information, troubleshooting and fixing performance issues with the contracts system, and reporting on contracts and contract deliverables. Are you the highly organized multitasker with great attention to detail that we are looking for?
- 3+ years of contracts management / paralegal experience
- BA/BS required; paralegal certificate preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and contract management lifecycle software
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills supporting superior interpersonal skills
If you are a qualified contracts administrator / paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to Phoenix@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!