Are you an experienced Contracts Paralegal or Contracts Manager that is looking for a Temporary to Hire fully remote position? Special Counsel is searching for a Temporary to Hire Contracts Paralegal for our client in New York, New York. Our client is in the entertainment industry so experience working with entertainment contracts is a plus. If you are interested in this position, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format!
• Drafting, editing, and redlining contracts
• Negotiating contracts on behalf of the company
• Working with volume-based contracts
• Reviewing entertainment contracts
• Partnering with outside counsel to finalize contracts
• Working on indemnification and exclusivity contract clauses and drafting appropriate language
• At least 2+ years of Contract Paralegal experience
• Bachelor's Degree and Paralegal certificate preferred
• Experience in the entertainment industry is a plus!
• Ability to review hundreds of contracts a month
• Ability to work on a temporary to hire basis
• High attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records