Are you a paralegal or attorney with a diverse background in contracts review and negotiation looking to make a career change? Special Counsel may have the perfect job for you!
- Review, revise, and negotiate contracts
- Utilize and maintain contract forms, standard clauses, and guidelines.
- Identify unacceptable contract provisions.
- Keep track of document versions generated during the negotiation process.
- Organize and file documents into contract-review workflow software.
- Track deadlines to ensure timely review
- Maintain reports to track workflow status and milestones.
- Coordinate with other offices to obtain signatures and distribute final contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved school or J.D. preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience as a transactional paralegal
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced position.
- Ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, with flexibility and adaptability.
- Proficiency with MS Word.
If you are a qualified contracts paralegal or attorney interested in stepping up your career today, submit your resume using the link below! Visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to view additional opportunities throughout the country.