Special Counsel, Inc., the nation's leading legal staffing, recruiting and eDiscovery company, is working with an exciting company seeking a Contracts Manager in Austin, TX!
This position is a TEMPORARY/CONTRACT full-time position:
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Review, redline, and negotiate contracts
- Work with other internal departments
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Seeking candidates with at least 2 years of experience with corporate law matters
- Ability to understand, interpret and explain contractual terms and conditions and legal principles to business staff and customers and provide real-world, pragmatic advice.
- Ability to engage and work directly with business partners and manage tight deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize a high volume of contractual and other legal matters with senior attorney supervision while meeting required deadlines.
Hourly rate based on experience.*
If you are interested in this contract
position, please submit your resume for IMMEDIATE consideration.