A Corporate Associate Attorney position in Madison, WI is available with an AmLaw 100, Chambers-ranked firm, courtesy of Parker + Lynch Legal. Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of prior corporate experience with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions.
- Handling all aspects of general corporate transactional matters
- Mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, capital markets and/or general corporate representation
- Represent wide range of clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- At least two years of law firm experience
- Excellent academic credentials, analytical and writing skills
- Wisconsin law license preferred
Would you like to learn more about the Corporate Associate Attorney position in Madison? If so, please submit your resume below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled