A top, national law firm seeks a Corporate Associate to join their Orange County, CA office.
Highlights of the position:
• Join a group of experienced, talented attorneys.
• Gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Work on sophisticated corporate transactions, including: commercial, cash-flow and corporate finance transactions, asset-based financing transactions, structured financing transactions, mezzanine and subordinated debt transactions.
• At least two (2) years corporate (M&A or finance) experience in a large law firm setting.
• J.D. from a Top 50 law school
• Excellent academic performance--Top 25% of graduating class
• Order of the Coif, Law Review or Clerkship experience a plus.
• Strong writing and oral advocacy skills
• Member in good standing of any state bar and willing to sit for or waive into the California Bar.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled