A top, national law firm seeks a Corporate Associate to join their San Diego, CA office.
Highlights of the position:
- Join a group of experienced attorneys.
- Gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with high-growth businesses in connection with financing, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters.
- At least four (4) years of corporate experience in a large firm setting.
- J.D. from a highly-ranked law school
- Excellent academic performance--Top 25% of graduating class
- Order of the Coif, Law Review or Clerkship experience, a plus.
- Strong writing and oral advocacy skills
- Member in good standing of any state bar and willing to sit for or waive into the California Bar.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled