A Corporate Associate Attorney position in Milwaukee, WI is available with a sophisticated mid-sized firm courtesy of Parker + Lynch Legal. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of prior corporate experience.
- Handle multiple transactional projects at a time
- Respond and interact with clients when necessary
- Experience with M&A, joint ventures, venture capital or secured lending transactions
- At least five years of law firm experience
- Excellent academic credentials, analytical and writing skills
- Wisconsin law license preferred
Would you like to learn more about the Labor & Employment Associate Attorney position in Milwaukee ? If so, please submit your resume below!