Would you like to work with a renowned law firm that is nationally recognized for its sophisticated corporate practice? If so, this Corporate Attorney job in Irvine, CA may be the right fit for you. You are the perfect person for this role if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in corporate transactional matters in a law firm or corporate legal department
- Have experience focusing on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, and corporate governance
- J.D. degree from a top school
- Graduated in the top 25% of your law school class
- Licensed in California strongly preferred
If you are an attorney who wants to obtain hands-on training in an entrepreneurial environment, please apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled